- Slides (slides.com)
- Learn in Public (swyx.io)
- The Coding Career Handbook (learninpublic.org)
- A Brief History & Ethos of the Digital Garden (maggieappleton.com)
- React is a Potato Plant (maggieappleton.com)
- Java Programming (testautomationu.applitools.com)
- It’s okay to have imposter syndrome @shanselman (twitter.com)
- An Interactive Guide to CSS Transitions (joshwcomeau.com)
- Content Reminder (github.com)
- CFP Template (cfptemplate.com)
- dev-pack (devpack.dev)
Free Course: From Design to Development
This course is PACKED with a ton of awesome web tools including:
- 🎨 Designing layouts with Figma
- 💻 Creating React apps with Next.js
- 💅 Styling the web with Sass
- 📓 Creating component systems with Storybook
- 🧐 Automating Visual Testing with Applitools Eyes
- 🤖 Automating code tasks with GitHub Actions
- ⚙️ Deploying a Next.js app with Netlify
- 🔒 Authenticating users with Netlify Identity
- 📝 Managing dynamic content with Airtable
Journey to Dev
As an educator, part of my goal is to create content that helps others learn new tools through tutorials, walkthroughs, videos, courses, and really any medium I can use.
But none of those tutorials include the soft skills beyond code that are important to a career, like how to communicate with a team or how to figure out how you learn best.
This free 7-week newsletter helps you learn the human-oriented skills that you don’t learn through tutorials like:
- How do I learn best?
- How do I ask the right questions?
- How can I become a good communicator?
- How can I better position myself to find a job?
- How can I set myself up for success?
Learn by Doing with 50 Project Ideas
Stop asking yourself WHAT you want to build and start learning by doing with these 50 project ideas complete with project briefs, resources, and layout ideas.